2009年5月15日星期五

A chat on a reunion‏ email Trien


Dear friends

After twenty-odd years of total loss of contact with you all, I ran into TamXuyen in a local supermarket about 18 months ago. And I now reunite with the BacAi group happily thereafter. I appreciate every moment of it –the memories we share back from the school days, the experience we have gone through together, the good times and bad times of the 1970’s,…. I enjoy every communication from you guys. Really, I have been wondering on a very few occasions, I sent out some rather boring emails, would they amuse you or annoy you? Rest assured yours always amuse me – I guess I just want to hear from friends.
During these short 18 months or so, I have heard of and been thinking of so many times the possibility of having a reunion for all Bac Ai former students (more relevantly, our two classes AB1 and AB2.) It is realised that there will be many logistic issues in such a gathering. But maybe they can be minimised and a gathering may finally become a reality if we all start to discuss and plan for it. Would you agree?
Oai has helped us to create a forum http://bacai74.1.forumer.com/ where we all can exchange communications and discuss this topic. The forum is very easy to use. You are all cordially invited to visit the forum. Please come and have a chat.
(When you register to join the forum, you would have to choose a user name. But you don’t have to use your real name; you can use cryptic names such as 林thanh Ha, JFK , etc.)

See you soon.
Take care


Trien

2009 may 15

網誌封存